The Foster Family has farmed this land since 1790. Foster Farm was a working dairy farm until 2001. We’re proud of our farming history and now we invite you and your family to spend a day in the country. Solve the mazes, enjoy a leisurely hayride, pick a pumpkin and pet some friendly farm animals.
Corn Maze Rules
To ensure fun and safety for all, we have a few simple rules
– DO NOT CUT THROUGH THE CORN! Stay within the Maze tape. Violators will be asked to leave.
– No Smoking and No Alcohol or Illegal Drugs.
– Do NOT pick, eat, throw or otherwise destroy the corn.
**Any throwing of corn or destruction of Foster Family Farm Property will result in immediate removal from the property and potential police involvement and possible arrest.**
– Children are responsible for their parents behavior at all times.
– Absolutely no children 14 yrs and under without an adult.
– No pets other than service animals.
– All guests must be out of the Maze by November 1 or be lost in the maze forever!
Other Helpful Information:
Restrooms: There are portable restrooms with hand sanitizers for your use.