2020 Hours and Pricing:
Saturday, September 26th- Saturday, October 31st
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times.
- You do not need a reservation to walk the maze or to pick pumpkins.
- We ask that you allow extra time this year for your trip to the farm.
- We will be allowing space on the wagons between groups, so the wait time may be longer than other years.
- There will be no public fire rings or evening hours this year except for large groups who have made reservations.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Saturdays: 11 am – 5 pm The Hayride to the Pick-Your-Own-Patch is included in the purchase price of the pumpkins you pick @ .70 per pound and $8 Corn Maze – Under 3 Free. Sundays: 11 am – 5 pm
The Hayride to the Pick-Your-Own Patch is included in the purchase price of the pumpkins you pick @ .70 per pound and $8 Corn Maze – Under 3 Free.
Open weekdays and evenings for large groups with reservations:
Call 610-506-7851 or
email email@example.com for pricing and availability.
CLASSROOM TRIPS, SCOUT OUTINGS, FAMILY REUNIONS, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, CORPORATE OUTINGS, SENIOR CENTERS, DAY CARES
Answers to FAQ’s: Wear old shoes, the maze and pumpkin patch could be muddy We do accept Credit Cards Nothing is haunted. Great activity for all ages. The pumpkin picking experience takes around 40-75 minutes The nighttime hayride takes about 20-25 minutes The corn maze takes anywhere from 20-45 minutes