Join us on our family farm for our 5th annual Fall at Southern Hill Farms events! What fall adventure would be complete without mouth-watering apple cider donuts, jolly Jumbo Jack carving pumpkins and strikingly beautiful sunflowers and zinnias for your family photos? Admission tickets must be purchased online in advance, no admission payments will be accepted at the farm. Tickets and more information can be found at https://southernhillfarms.brushfire.com/fallfestival/
About the event:
• Held Thursdays through Sundays, beginning September 26th through November 8th. Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Children 2 and under are free but will still need a Toddler Ticket to enter.
• Face masks are required when in lines, participating in activities and when social distancing cannot be maintained. Please ensure that you bring a mask for everyone in your group 3 years or older to use during these times.
• Complimentary Farm Wagon rides.
• Sunflower and zinnia u-pick! $1/stem zinnias, $2/stem sunflowers.
• Sweet corn available for purchase, grown here at Southern Hill Farms.
• Our pumpkin patch barn (please note that the pumpkins are already cut from the vine) boasts a wide variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, corn stalks, Indian corn, gourds and more for purchase. We provide a complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play. Prices vary based on size and type.
• Southern Hill Eatery will be serving lunch from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm.
• Local craft beer, wine, frozen concoctions, and mimosas available for purchase from our Beer Shed. Serving from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
• Worried about missing your college or professional football team’s big win? Don’t be! We have flat-screen TVs playing all the weekend’s biggest rivalries under our food truck barn.
• Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Shop our handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps. Enjoy the scents of the season with our hand poured candles. We have unfiltered, local raw honey for purchase, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
• Enjoy our delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more from our vintage Airstream turned bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Our grounds include a beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
• Yard games are complimentary and include life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss, Connect Four, footballs, soccer balls and more.
• Our ‘picture perfect’ photo op areas for your fall family photos.
• Enjoy our fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends. S’mores kits with roasting sticks available for purchase.
• Touch-a-tractor – Children MUST be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
• Giant fun slide – 42” tall minimum, 32” can slide with an adult.
• Cyclone swing – 42” or taller to ride, 180 lb maximum.
• Inflatable sports games.
• Jump Pillows.
We accept cash and card everywhere on the farm. Dogs are allowed at our fall events but must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after when needed. Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. Please note that Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road. Southern Hill Farms is a working farm and does not have a paved parking lot, you will be parking and walking in grass areas. We want our farm to be a part of your cherished family traditions for years to come and we want to thank you for loving your local farmer! Please note that all events and event details are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to inclement weather, forced closures due to COVID-19 and unforeseen circumstances. Please always check our website, www.southernhillfarms.com
, the day of your planned visit to ensure last minute event details.